Celebrate Mom! Special Places to Spa and Dine in Denver this Mother’s Day.
This year Mother’s Day is May 8, 2016. It’s time to spoil your mom with something special! Be extraordinary this year to recognize her for all of her hard work, loving words, and unlimited support she has given you throughout the years. After all, she has also endured years of temper tantrums and has also celebrated all of your milestones with you.
It is not surprising that the origins of Mother’s Day goes all the way back to the era of ancient Greek and Romans, but the roots can also be traced in the UK where a Mothering Sunday was celebrated. Today, millions of people across the globe take the day as an opportunity to honor their mothers, thank them for their efforts in giving them life, and raising them.
Typically, people buy their mothers gifts on this day. This is a great way to display your appreciation, but why not spend some quality time with her or get her something different this year? You can make Mother’s Day special this year with a limousine ride. There are plenty of places you can go with her, or you can send her on a nice day at the spa.
Mother’s Day spa specials are still available. Check out Spa Moments Mother’s Day deals at http://www.thegiftcardcafe.com/accountDealsDisplay.php?deal=1990 There’s a nice sampler package as well as a massage and facial package. Or, check out the Zandi K Salon (http://www.zandiksalon.com/mothers-day-spa-package-in-denver/) Their Mother’s Day package includes a fully body massage, a signature facial, makeup application, and a hair style.
Of course, you could always take her out for a special meal. Here’s some amazing Denver Restaurant ideas that your mother is sure to adore.
- The Broadmoor https://www.broadmoor.com/ With the peaceful lake views, live music, ice sculptures, and amazing food, this legendary restaurant and hotel located in Colorado Springs is sure to put a smile on your mother’s face. The must-try dish here is the seafood station with oysters galore. Blue Skye Limo can take you and your family there in style.
- Central Bistro & Bar https://www.zagat.com/r/central-bistro-and-bar-denver This is a neighborhood hot spot where the seasonal New American menu is always “well prepared” and accompanied by great cocktails and “interesting wines.” On Mother’s Day, in addition to its regular menu, chef Matt Selby and his kitchen cohorts are featuring several brunch specials along with bottomless “momosas.”
- Ellyngton’s at the Brown Palace http://www.brownpalace.com/dining/restaurants/ellyngtons The Dom Perignon champagne brunch at Ellyngton’s at the Brown Palace will pamper mom with carving stations, seafood selections, plus a pour of premium champagne. The historic Brown Palace downtown has housed many of Denver’s elite since its construction in 1892. Make sure to make a reservation.
- Coohills http://www.coohills.com/ Does your mom love seafood? Make sure to take her to Coohills, a LoDo eatery helmed by chef Tom Coohill. They offer a brunch buffet with a raw bar of shrimp, oysters and smoked mussels. Other brunch items include herb-crusted prime rib and roasted turkey, as well as Chocolate Nemesis cake for dessert.
- Snooze http://snoozeeatery.com/ Is your mom more on the trendy side? She will love the hipster ambiance at Snooze where she can indulge her sweet tooth with Cinnamon Roll Pancakes or dig into the many delicious varieties of Eggs Benedict. There are now several Denver locations including an outpost at Union Station.
With all of these amazing options, there is no need to fret over finding something special to do for your mom this Mother’s Day. Reserve your Blue Skye Limo today!
There aren't any comments yet.